The ownership structure of AMiT, spol. s r.o. has changed

Dear business partners,

We want to inform you that on 19.9.2022, the ownership structure of AMiT, spol. s r.o. has changed. A financial investment company CEIP (CENTRAL EUROPE INDUSTRY PARTNERS, a.s.), has entered AMiT, which has acquired a 70% stake in the company. The remaining 30% is held by the original owners, who remain active in the company.

This new partnership resulted from long-term, consensual negotiations, which clearly showed the strategy of entering new markets and strengthening positions in existing markets – both in the field of industrial automation (Automation division) and in the field of electronics for rolling stock (Transportation division).

“We believe that with our combined efforts, AMiT will become a dominant player in the European market and strengthen its position in the Asian markets.”  
Aleš Krutina, the new CEO of AMiT, spol. s r.o.

We are very much looking forward to continuing our cooperation.