TCMS Train Control & Management System
Modular Subrack Control System
The powerful AMiT RAVA subrack train control system controls all the technologies in rolling stock and the Management of Vehicles Communication Networks (TCMS systems). In addition to CPU units and I/O modules, the WTB communication gateway that provides connection to the local vehicle communication network (MVB, CAN, Ethernet) in accordance with IEC 61375 could also be plugged in the same subrack.
The important feature of subrack-type design is the possible redundancy of power supplies, CPU units and all I/O cards in order to enhance the reliability of the entire system. CPU units provide the backbone communication via Ethernet, MVB, CAN or RS485, while at the same time the individual types of communication can be arbitrarily combined.
The consistent redundancy of CPUs, communications, I/Os and power supplies units ensures that the RAVA control systems are extremely reliable and easy available for operation. The robust and temperature durable system conforms to all the extreme operating conditions of rail transport in accordance with EN 50155.
The individual units and cards of the RAVA system are completed in subracks with 10, 15 or 21 slots.
The development environment TrolStudio is used to develop application software.
- Railway vehicles control – modular subrack solution
- MVB interface in EMD version, (doubled line)
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection through M12 connector
- CANopen DS 401 protocol support
- WTB interface in accordance with UIC 556
- Redundancy support (CPU, power supply, I/O cards, gateway)
- Wide operating temperature range -40 °C to 70 °C
- 24 V or 48 V DC power supply
- Designed in accordance with EN 50155