TCMS – Distributed Train Control System
The AMiT powerful distributed control system (ACASYS CS) controls all technical equipment in the rolling stock. This robust and temperature-durable system fulfils all extreme requirements for operating the rolling stock in accordance with EN 50155.
The data exchange between the CPU and I/O units runs on a CAN bus that has wide range of connection variability and excellent communication diagnostics. It is extremely varied and I/O modules can be added according to the types and the number of signals required. That makes this system extremely versatile and a comprehensive solution for controlling a wide range of railway applications.
The unique system of configuring the I/O nodes geographically makes it possible to replace the module quickly and to eliminate faulty wiring. Vehicle control units are programmed in a TrolStudio development environment.
- Distributed train control system CANopen DS 401 communication protocol
- Concatenated CAN
- Geographical configuration of the node
- Operational software with redundant CAN communication
- Powerful development tool TrolStudio
- Wide operating temperature range -40 °C to 70 °C
- 24 V or 48 V DC power supply
- Designed in accordance with EN 50155